How to get help with Honeycomb
Support is a first-class citizen for us. We don’t have a dedicated support team, just our engineers talking to your engineers, collaborating to figure out what’s best for you.
We have a deep bench of experience with a bit of everything – systems, mobile, and consumer apps; perf tuning, DBA at scale, running some of the biggest sites of the internet, managing teams through explosive growth. We want to help. And if the right solution for you isn’t Honeycomb … we will always tell you, and suggest alternatives.
Ways to reach us
- Email. Send questions or feedbac to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chat. We’re happy to chat
with you if we’re around, via a live session with the engineer on call. If nobody is available at the moment, we’ll get back to you soon.
- Schedule time. Pick a time on the calendar and be sure to mention if you’ve got a preferred mode of communication (Google Hangout, Skype session, 1x1 Slack chat, etc).
Check out our docs, blog posts, even a tiny-but-growing library of demo videos and tutorials.
We are here for you every step of the way – not just fixing bugs and writing docs, but talking with you about your needs, what’s burning out your humans, or how to build integrations and prepare for the future.
A few of the questions we can help work through with you:
- What are your biggest pain points? What keeps you up at night?
- Are your biggest problems primarily cultural or technical?
- Looking through log samples together, talking about how to structure and enrich your events.
- Figuring out how Honeycomb fits into the rest of your observability ecosystem. How to cut costs, e.g. by sampling effectively.
- Pairing on the code to get events into our systems. Debugging any opaque or obscure errors.